Businesses don’t plan to fail; they fail to plan.
Becoming your own boss is an exciting journey, but it pays to plan ahead to make sure it’s a success. We can help you get there.
Common questions to consider
- What do I need to think about when starting a new business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
How can a planner help?
- Advise on the financial planning aspects of your business plan.
- Review, advise and organise the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees.
- Advise the superannuation requirements for you and your employees.
- Recommend superannuation funds or managing a self managed superannuation fund.
- Explain your super obligations for staff.
- Advise about investing your business profits.
- Advise on succession planning for your business.
- Advise on insurances specific to the business needs.